Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Black Eagle Lodge Patch Emerges...


Black Eagle Lodge #482 2006 LLD Activity Round Patch


John's Back~! - another unknown Black Eagle Lodge patch...at least to those not living overseas. John also mentioned there is another LLD patch for the 2007 event but does not currently have one in order to provide me with a scan yet.

I haven't officially given this patch a classification yet; however, based off my past experiences with the lodge the training events are typically at the very beginning of the year. This patch will likely end up becoming the eR2006-1.

More information on Black Eagle patches as I hear about them.

Below is a picture preview of the mystery Black Eagle item last mentioned in my blog.


Black Eagle Lodge #482 1971 Flecha Roja Slide

No comments: