Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Moswetuset Lodge #052 Flap Patch


New Moswetuset Lodge #052 Flap (07 Scouting Hall of Fame)


Ebay Auction


A lot of patches are first discovered on Ebay these days. This was the first time I saw this specific Moswetuset Flap. A few other 07 Scouting Hall of Fame flaps appeared months ago but not this specific issue.

The Ebay Seller said very little about the patch. "Moswetuset Lodge flap from the 2007 New England Scouting Hall of Fame dinner. Very limited. Mint condition." The seller listed the patch 1 or 2 more times. He even dropped the price $5.00 but no one else bought one. I thought that was a horrible showing on any fellow collectors for this lodge. Who knows...it could be a while before you get another chance to buy one. Either no one else noticed...or no one else cared. I figure it is time to change that.

I think Moswetuset Lodge patches are very collectible. They have unique designs and have a certain unique look that has attracted my attention. Apparently, there is not a lot of folks collecting these patches. I know there are a couple but the exposure on their patches isn't as wide spread as some of the other lodges I collect. This is the main reason I decided to publish information about their patches when I can get my hands on it.

No comments: